Tuesday 11 October 2011

Tune Tuesday - Stuck In My Head

Warning: These songs are very catchy....watch with caution.

This first video has been in my head for about 3 weeks...I actually cannot get it out of my head. Thankfully it`s a fantastic song, so I am quite content to sing it over and over again. (They're also in Edmonton Nov. 4th so you can go see them live!)


I appologize for the stupid commercial attached to this next video...Vevo has ruined Youtube...but this song is really worth a listen! Everytime I hear Reaction, I end up thinking about this song as well. I don`t understand this song at all, and the video doesn't particularly make any sense, but it's stupidly addictive.


Next:


Sorry for that one...I am almost embarrassed to admit it is stuck in my head. But because of that one this song is now stuck in my head as well:


So now that I've polluted your brain with catchy tunes, I shall wish you a fantastic Tuesday night.


P.S
Everyday I'm hustlin' ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment