Tuesday 6 September 2011

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Vingt Heures Vin! If you've clicked over from FreshwaterPurls, thanks for continuing to follow after my giant hiatus..and if you're new, it's a pleasure to have you!

You're probably wondering what vingt heures vin means......unless you're French....but chances are you're not...It's a little play on words as vingt (which means 20) and vin (which means wine) sound the exact same when spoken, so it's 20:20, or wine after 8 (which doesn't sound nearly as cool in English!). If that didn't totally confuse you, then congratulations, you might actually understand my future ramblings...if I lost you, I apologize. I have NO idea how else to explain it. I probably shouldn't have poured myself another glass of wine.....

After taking a huge break from blogging over the summer due to a little..well actually, quite large..European adventure, not only have I decided to start fresh, but I have SO MUCH TO SHARE! You can look forward to lots of music, pretty pictures and a few exciting adventures...all with a little French inspiration (I might miss Paris just a tad....)!




Cheers,
Kristen

p.s This blog is best enjoyed with a glass of wine...or 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment